About Global Source Logistics
One Shipping Platform for All Your Needs
Global Source Logistics: The one shipping platform for all your needs. Global Source Logistics helps you with inbound, outbound or drop shipments – accurately and cost-effectively, anywhere in the world.
Global Source Logistics is the one platform you need to automate multi-carrier shipping from all your business locations, including warehouses, depots, stores, offices, mailrooms, and home offices. Need to provide access outside the enterprise? No problem. Authorized suppliers and remote workers can use Global Source Logistics to ship, or drop ship, to your customers from anywhere in the world accurately, cost-effectively, and on time.
To provide the shipping community with superior supply chain and technology solutions that streamline the shipping process while removing costs, inefficiencies, and risk.
Transportation costs continue to soar and there is no end in sight. Global Source Logistics helps protect your bottom line with enterprise-wide controls to eliminate unauthorized use, wasteful carrier service selections and unexpected accessorial surcharges. With centralized reporting, you have cost accounting and carrier bill reconciliation, readily available. We use the most up-to-date NMFC and Freight Class Program available. Don’t guess what you freight class is, or use an inaccurate NMFC, which can cost you money!! Freight Classes and NMFC’s are updated several times a year. We’re up to date – are you? >> Learn more.
- Reduce transportation costs
- Improve efficiency
- Optimize customer service
- Accurate NMFC & Freight Class information
- Service and support: Nationwide
- Ensure consistent quality
- Reduce order to ship cycles
Fragmented processes kill productivity. From a single platform, Global Source Logistics delivers the right information at the right time to the right people so they can make timely and cost-effective transportation decisions quickly and execute flawlessly. Global Source Logistics reduces complexity to simple supply chain processes, adapting to the way suppliers, carriers, and customers want to work.
- Domestic and International origins
- Capture and track customers, orders, shipments, pallets, cartons, and line-item detail from one database
- Proactive alerts, exception reports, PODs, and inbound visibility
- Auto-select best carrier service based on delivery date and time requirements, customer preference, cost, and other business rules
- Store actual shipping documents in digital format within database for compliance auditing purpose
- Consolidated management reports
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Wholesale Distribution
- Financial Services
- Lighting Manufacturers
How do we get the lowest rates? Contact Us or Request A Quote today to learn more.
Sign Up For A Free Account
Get Freight Rates Instantly